Sunday, December 28, 2014

FOTD : Christmas day out


For my base makeup, I am using the Catrice Nude Illusion Foundation. I have grown to love this foundation. It is very natural and gives me like a second skin finish, a very great drugstore foundation. The finish is matte with a soft glow, not a dead flat matte. It is beautiful. 
Topped it off with ELF tone correcting powder in Shimmer. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, 3CE full coverage concealer, Essence Sooo Glow highlighter, The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzer and Essence Me & My Icecream cream blush.

Eyes makeup. I am using the Majolica Majorca Jeweling Eyes Palette in PK722 and Catrice Absolute Nude Palette. Mascara is L'oreal Volumissime x4 Mascara and Maybelline Volum' Express Cat Eye Mascara for the lower lashes. 
Eyeliner is Maybelline's hyperliner in Brown. 

Lipstick is Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Asia. I think I have just found my new favourite winter 'nude'. Asia is a pink-brown nude, quite a Kylie Jenner colour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment