Friday, January 10, 2014

FOTD: New year

It has been a long time since I did a FOTD. So now behold my new year FOTD.


My makeup has been lighter and lighter and less interesting. Also, My skin has been treating me really good for the past week that I do not to pile on concealer or foundation which makes me happy.
My current skin routine just suits my skin really well. I will post a skincare routine soon enough.

So to the makeup.
Base Makeup:
-Nature Republic Vanilla Sky makeup base
-TonyMoly Pure Aura CC Cream
-Garnier 2-in-1 corrector
-MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural
-Essence Me and My Ice Cream Blush
-Etude House Golden Ratio Highlighter

Eye Makeup :
-Catrice Absolute Nude Palette
-Maybelline Volum'Express Mascara
-Maybelline Gel eyeliner

Lips :
-H&M Duo Lipgloss in Red/Red Glitter

Since my skin has been really good, I have been using a CC cream instead of a BB cream/foundation. I really like the finish of this CC cream, it made my skin brighter and dewy.
I used the Garnier 2-in-1 corrector as my dark circle concealer. It has treating me well but I would like to switch up my undereye corrector, I got pretty bored with it. Any suggestions?

So, that's all for my FOTD!


No comments:

Post a Comment