Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Perfume haul + Life

I am going back to my mother's hometown tomorrow, so I won't be posting anyone for the next 2 days.

I am not the type of person who post about my music choices but I have been so obsessed with this song, the PV, the visuals, the dance.
Everything is so perfect!



I am always the one buying fragrances but in the end I don't use them much and I let my mum use them up.
My mum has like free supply of perfume for life.
When I was in Australia, my friend took me to My Chemist and she told me the perfumes are really cheap there.

The price is definitely cheaper than where I live.

So I didn't hesitate picking up two bottles of perfumes.

I got the Britney Spears' Curious and Lady Gaga Fame

I am bad at describing the scent of perfumes so I won't try.
All I remembered that is the Lady Gaga smells great and Britney Spears' was so cheap that I just bought it.


The Lady Gaga's perfume is a unique one, the liquid in the bottle is black but it sprays transparent.

The bottle screams Lady Gaga. 

No comments:

Post a Comment