Sunday, August 25, 2013

Get Ready with Me #1

It was my first time going for a concert yesterday. I was so excited.
Concert experience later.

I am going to do a FOTD.



For the base, I used Nature Republic Ice Jelly Primer in Melon to smoothen out my skin and brighten it.
Then I applied Missha Complexion Coordinating BB Cream in Beige.

I am gonna say I like this CC-BB Cream eventhough it is the first time using it. It brightens my face to the level I like and It really makes my face look flawless. It has a good coverage for a CC cream, the coverage is light to medium but the coverage isn't enough for pimples, blemishes or heavy pigmentation.

I find the coverage excellent for my current skin condition.

The cream stayed all the day through the concert, through sweat and humidity, I had it from 2pm till 12am.

I layered all of the base with my favourite MAC mineralized skin finish natural. I gotta say that this is still my favourite setting powder.
Also highlighted my face with Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer to give that dewy glow.

Blush is Essence Oz the great and powerful collection Cream Blusher and Catrice Lip and Cheek Colour in Neo Geisha mixed together.

Lip colour is Catrice Pinkerbell and Majolica Majorca Honey Pump Gloss in PK130.

The eyeshadows are from RMK. RMK Jelly x Powder Eye Duo in Natural Coral Beige.




No comments:

Post a Comment