Saturday, March 10, 2012

Cirque du Soleil visit with some EOTD.

My first grand circus visit to Cirque du Soleil.
It was such a great experience. Zarkana was a bit not as uplifting as i thought it would be but it's still great. The songs were great, the sets are way too amazing. 


The hall Zarkana was showing is the KremlinState Palace's hall.
It was such a grand place to be in.

My seat was at Balcony G, it is a back seat but still the view of the show is still very good.
Unless you are really interested to see their costumes, makeup close up, the front seats are better but then they cost a bomb, a student like me have to save up to even get the balcony seats maybe next time when I start working. 
I shall have my first experience at the VIP seat.

Road into Kremlin!
It was such a cold and windy day. 

Then, let's move to EOTD and FOTD!

This was my morning look to the embassy. I just wanna try out my new eyeshadows.

Products used:
Cherie ma Cherie Eyeshadow Powder in Shade 322
Physician Formula Shimmer Strips custom eye enhancing gel creamliner Brown eyes in Brown
Maybelline The Colossal Mascara
Too Faced Shadow Insurance


It is my first using my Bourjois Bio-Detox foundation.
It is a pretty good foundation besides the fact it is a bit viscous, kinda hard to get it pump out.
Set with Etude House Peach Pore Pact.

I look so old with my hair tucked in.

My night time look.
Products used :
Cherie ma Cherie Diamond Look Baked Eyeshadow mono in Aquamarine
Physician Formula Shimmer Strips custom eye enhancing gel creamliner Brown eyes in Black
Maybelline The Colossal Mascara
L'oreal De-Crease

Full face. My current hair is a bit annoying. It is at the stage that I can't tuck it in.
I used Skin79 BB cream here with MAC mineralized skin finish natural. The best powder ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment